PCM manages investment portfolios, provides research and is a trusted investment advisor within a variety of contexts.
We work with sophisticated investors, financial advisors and private individuals to achieve better investment results within a dynamically evolving world.
Our Investment Portfolio Solutions:
- SUPERANNUATION FRIENDLY: PCM manages several portfolios well suited for Investors either within their Superannuation Funds – SMSF or retail – or outside of Super. (We can also tailor a customised portfolio solution to your circumstances and objectives).
- ABSOLUTE RETURNS: The PCM Portfolios are generally designed for those seeking to preserve capital and generate compelling returns, potentially irrespective of the ups and downs the economy (or the share market) might experience.
- TRANSPARENT & SIMPLE: Our portfolios are totally transparent (using SMA structures) and the returns we generate do not utilise derivatives, leverage or illiquid investments.
- DIRECT SECURITIES: Client funds & investments are safeguarded directly in the client’s own name by an independent platform & institutional custodian.
Latest Quarterly Client Briefing & Portfolio Performance Updates:
Click Here (December 2015)
Click Here (September 2015)
Click Here (June 2015)
To find out more about our Portfolios, please Click Here
PCM Research & Consulting:
PCM Research is designed to complement the more traditional institutional research view that Advisors and Investment Managers receive.
PCM provides “outside of the box” macro and security specific research capability (with a contrarian bias) that helps to ensure clients are not ‘blinded’ by conventional group-think.
We produce a large quantity of incisive ‘in-house’ research that is only available to clients, however, more general examples of the way we approach analysis can be found Here.
Latest Publically Published Research:
– 2016 January – A strengthening Japanese Yen? (Click Here)
– 2015 December – The case for US Treasury Bonds (Click Here)
– 2015 November – Revisiting Gold & Broader Liquidity Conditions (Click Here)