Prepared 3 weeks ago for a more advanced investment audience, we have produced an introductory 21 minute Video presentation that explains our Tactical Risk Assessment Framework (useful for tactical market-timing & navigation).
Things covered in this presentation:
- Why the Eurodollar markets are flagging an impending recession and reversal in monetary policy in the US
- Understanding the shortcomings of COT Reports, Fund flow datasets and Sentiment Surveys …and our solutions to such issues
- Understanding the differences between ‘Speculative’ and ‘Patient Money Flows’ – and what they actually look like for the major markets at this point in time.
- A simple and practical Risk Assessment Framework that combines momentum, market liquidity and participant positioning to gauge tactical risks
- Current analysis of what this Risk Assessment Framework is saying about: Eurodollar futures, Nasdaq, Chinese A-Shares, Goldman Sachs, Apple, BHP Billiton, Gold, EUR/USD and US Treasury Bonds
Presentation Slides (PDF, 4.3MB): 2017 04 12 – PCM – Tactical Risk Assessment
Please contact us if you would like some further information. Additionally, feel free to pass on this presentation to friends, family and colleagues who might appreciate a broader perspective.
We hope you enjoy the Presentation.
The Directors of PCM
Copyright (c) 2017, Prerequisite Capital Management Pty Ltd
General Notice: The information in this document is general in nature and as such does not constitute direct or specific advice to anyone. Should you require more information, please contact a Prerequisite Advisor. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or product. While reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the information contained herein is not untrue or misleading at the time of publication, Prerequisite Capital Management Pty Ltd makes no representation as to its accuracy or completeness. The views expressed are the views of Prerequisite Capital Management Pty Ltd through the period ending at the date of publication and are subject to change at any time based on market and other conditions. Prerequisite Capital Management Pty Ltd (ABN 27 141 060 933) is an Authorised Representative of AIW Dealer Services Pty Ltd (ABN 59 153 322 420), AFSL 414256.