SOPHISTICATED INVESTORS | 'The Portfolio Construction Strategist'
The Portfolio Construction Strategist is published every 5-7 weeks (with updates in between as required) and is written exclusively for a professional investment management audience.
Its focus is towards practical asset allocation decision-making within a global context and provides access to PCM's proprietary liquidity and capital flow analysis models.
Please contact us should you wish to obtain further details of the offering and samples of the research.
GENERAL AUDIENCE | Prerequisite Understandings
In addition to publishing The Portfolio Construction Strategist, PCM also produces a lot of free, publicly available research on wide-ranging topics of timely interest:
- 2016 May (20th) - Real Vision TV presentation: Macro Update and Asset Allocation implications (Click Here)
- 2016 April - China, Currencies, Bonds and our Quarterly Report (Click Here)
- 2016 March - Updating the AUD & USD outlooks (Click Here)
- 2016 January - A strengthening Japanese Yen? (Click Here)
- 2016 January - Credit Cycles & The Year Ahead (Click Here)
- 2015 December - The case for US Treasury Bonds (Click Here)
- 2015 November - Revisiting Gold & Broader Liquidity Conditions (Click Here)
- 2015 October - Capital Flow Regime Change & Quarterly Report (Click Here)
- 2015 September - The British Pound: The next big move (Click Here)
- 2015 August - What is driving the Gold price? (Click Here)
- 2015 July - Europe, China, Australia & Quarterly Performance Report (Click Here)
- 2015 May - Are we likely to see Inflation take off? (Click Here)
- 2015 April - Some Context Around China (Click Here)
- 2015 January - The Currency War Paradox (Click Here)
- 2014 November - The Australian Dollar UPDATE (Click Here)
- 2014 October - Australia's Big Four Banks (Click Here)
- 2014 August - The US & Australian Share markets (Click Here)
- 2014 July - Understanding the price of Gold (& where it might go) (Click Here)
- 2014 June - What Happened to RIO? (& the realities of 'Consensus') (Click Here)
- 2014 May - How Global Trade Affects Your Investments (Click Here)
- 2014 April - The Preludes to War (Click Here)
- 2014 April - What's Happening in the Currency Markets (Click Here)
- 2014 March - Three Key Issues Investors are Under-Estimating (Click Here)
- 2014 February - How are you really positioned? Navigating unexpected storms... (Click Here)
- 2013 December - Client BRIEFING (Click Here)
- 2013 November - What (really) drives house prices... and the prospects for Australia (Click Here)
- 2013 November - The Leadership Blind Spot: a simple lesson with game-changing consequence (Click Here)
- 2013 November - How Interest Rates Work (and where rates might go in Australia) (Click Here)
- 2013 October - The story you are not told about your bank deposits (Click Here)
PCM Consulting Services
We also operate in a consulting capacity to sophisticated & institutional audiences to help challenge their thinking by presenting evidence-based counter-perspectives to their popularly held analytical views.
The PCM team are available for consulting engagements, presentations & workshops, and are also able to produce white-label research content/reports for Institutions and Media outlets.
PCM also acts in an Executive Coaching & Training capacity to Company Board of Directors & Executive Staff on issues pertaining to economic, interest rate, currency and industry macro-analytics.
Please Contact Us should you require further information.